Thursday, July 5, 2012

Doesn't time fly?

I've been mad busy for ages it seems like. I've picked up some new stuff since the last time I posted but I'm not sure what exactly. A dodonpachi pcb and a few move MVS games certainly. I'm 22 carts off the full MVS set now and I have a couple more on the way. I'm in the process of moving house, once I have all my carts and whatever sorted int he new place I'll put up a pic. Since I'm moving I've also had to shed a few cabs, sad as that is. Out the door have gone

the two candy 18s
astro
windy 2
aero city

I'm probably going to sell the E2 as well. It's a shame I won't have so much room. I'm still not exactly starved for cabs though. I have a pcb and some carts and art in the post. I'll get back on top of things and hopefully update regularly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment